Sunday 17 May 2009

Just the facts, ma'am!

I did one of those "How well do you know Michelle" quizzes over on Facebook and after one of my dearest friends only got a 60% I decided maybe I need to post some inside info on me for everyone.

1 - My name is Michelle, but for some reason everyone has taken to calling me Michy. Maybe it is because I know so many Michelle's.
2 - My siblings, nieces, and nephews call me Chelle.
3 - I answer to any of the three.
4 - My birthday is August 9th, no year attached.
5 - This means I am 100% Leo.
6 - I'm an Air Force brat.
7 - I think that is where I get my love of travel and my constant desire to uproot and move. (Even if I don't actually move, woe is me!)
8 - We lived in Incirlik, Turkey while I was in high school. I consider that my high school, not the one in Arizona.
9 - I also had/have no interest in keeping in touch with anyone from high school in Arizona.
10 - I have only lived in Arizona, Utah, Texas, Washington, and Idaho in the United States.
11 - This makes me very sad as I want to add more states, more scenery to that list.
12 - I have always wanted to live in Southern California.
13 - Though I think it is more the perfect vacation place for me as I love going there.
14 - I went to travel school the last time I lived in Idaho.
15 - This got me a job with Princess Cruises in Washington.
16 - I have much love for how green and beautiful Washington is, but it is too dreary for me to want to live there.
17 - I lived with my friend, Tina, while I was in Washington. Her mother gave me a cat for Christmas and then sold it at a yard sale for $1.00 a couple months later.
18 - I worked as a day care teacher for a few years.
19 - As much as I loved it, I don't want children of my own.
20 - I also worked at an answering service for a few years.
21 - The last answering service building was in an old 1-900 phone sex office. It looked like the Flintstones house on stilts.
22 - From there I went to work at American Express, this job sucked!
23 - I had the same dream consistently for the 19 months that I worked there of the elevator falling or going sideways instead of up and down.
24 - I went to work at a cabinet company after that, followed by a fencing company, then a home building company.
25 - Now I work for a company that does a lot of large scale/government/nuclear construction.
26 - My favorite color is purple.
27 - My favorite past time is going to the movies.
28 - I love "General Hospital".
29 - I have met most of the cast of the show and love going to the annual fan club weekend for the show.
30 - I work with a couple of the ladies from the show & think they are amazing -- Kent King, Lisa LoCicero, and Carolyn Hennesy.
31 - "Sex and the City" is my favorite show to watch in reruns.
32 - I am scared of clowns.
33 - I am also scared of open bodies of water...and do not know how to swim. It causes me to black out.
34 - I also get the heebie jeebies over rodents, insects, and reptiles. Gross!!
35 - I always wanted to own a horse farm until I realized I just love being around & watching horses, not riding them.
36 - I have a cat...Tyson is the biggest brat you will ever meet.
37 - The "Star Wars" trilogy and the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy are my favorite movies.
38 - "Grease" is my favorite musical. Though I love most musicals.
39 - Olivia Newton-John was my favorite singer growing up.
40 - I wanted to be her, except well...I can't sing!
41 - I'm a bonafide book worm! I love reading, always have my nose in a book.
42 - I am also an internet addict. I love this little computer!
43 - Photography is one of my favorite past times and I want to take some photography classes to get better at it.
44 - I have seen Rick Springfield in concert an embarrassing amount of times and will continue to see him every time he comes here if I can.
45 - I love New Kids on the Block. There I said it, I admitted it.
46 - The sight of blood makes me queasy.
47 - I have struggled with weight my entire life and am still fighting it.
48 - I have three beautiful nieces and a very handsome nephew that I love to spoil.
49 - I collect Hello Kitty. She is adorable! <3
50 - The one place I want to go before I die is Egypt. I want to touch the pyramids.

Just a little insight into me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment