Sunday 18 January 2009

Go Cardinals!!



I have never actually been a football fan before this season. I much prefer baseball (Go Yankees!) to the NFL, but I have found myself spending many hours on Sunday this season watching the game. Now I still don't get everything completely, but I do watch. (And come on, the men are hot!) Today the AZ Cardinals are going for the NFC championship and a trip to the Super Bowl. For twenty years the Cardinals have been in Arizona and they have managed to suck it up each season...FINALLY they have gotten it together!! I'm watching the game and cheering for them! And then I will be watching the other game and cheering on the Steelers!

So now it is your turn, if you wish...what do you want to ask me? Or what do you want to talk about? Anything? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment