Monday 19 January 2009

Settling down....

So with the job market in Phoenix being so shoddy I have been giving some serious thought to making a big change in scenery. I just don't have that place that I can say without doubt that I want to go. I used to say California without hesitation, but over the years I have discovered as much as I love California (and trust me I love it) it is meant to be a vacation spot for me, not somewhere to live. So I've been considering this for a few weeks now...where is it that I can plant myself and settle down? Where is that state that is just screaming my name and I am somehow deaf to it so far.

I really do have a craving for a new scenery. Tell me about where you live? What do you like about it? Would you recommend living there?

No comments:

Post a Comment