Sunday 31 July 2011

BREIVIK'S TRAVELS

Uyghur girl - el autor

Israel, and its friends, want a clash of civilisations, whether in Norway or China or wherever.

Anders Breivik, and/or his Double, claims to have visited a lot of countries.

He would have been useful to the likes of MI6, the CIA and Mossad.

Reportedly, Breivik wrote (Breivik on China):

"My stepmother was the Norwegian Vice Counsul in Shanghai...

"During my three week stay I had more than 10 people asking me to take a photograph with them...

"I went to Mc Donalds with my friend, Xun.

"He is a Norwegian Chinese btw and he was my partner at one point, in Oslo, when I day traded actively...

"As for China on a state level, they actively use demographical warfare against Tibet and areas populated by Muslim Uyghurs..."


(aangirfan: THE CIA AND RIOTING UYGHURS IN XINJIANG)

Uyghur by el autor

Breivik claims to have visited:

The United Kingdom,
Germany,
Denmark,
Belarus,
Poland,
Sweden,
France,

Croatia,
Austria,
Hungary,
Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia,
Spain,
Cyprus,
The USA (BREIVIK AND HOLLYWOOD / BREIVIK, THAILAND, MINNESOTA, GAY),
Turkey,
Mexico,
China,
Nigeria,
Cote d'Ivoire,
Liberia (BREIVIK AND LIBERIA)
And Malta (BREIVIK'S MENTOR IN MALTA?).

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment